Is cheesecake your guilty pleasure? Then you’re going to love this healthier mini cheesecake recipe from Independence LIVE’s healthy cooking class. Clocking in at only 114 calories, this delicious dessert will satisfy your sweet tooth without threatening your waist line.
Healthier Mini Cheesecakes – makes 30 servings
1 cup of sugar
1 ½ teaspoons of vanilla
3 – 8 oz. packages of 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- Let cream cheese soften to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 300 °F.
- Add sugar to cream cheese in medium bowl and cream with spatula until partially blended.
- Add vanilla and eggs and blend with mixer until mixture is soft and fully blended.
- Place muffin cups in muffin tin and pour cheese cake mixture into cups; filling about 1/2 way.
- Bake in oven for ~30 minutes; check with toothpick to see if finished; slight residue may stick.
- Remove from tin onto cooling rack and refrigerate for 3-24 hours for best texture; Then enjoy!
Nutrition Information (Serving Size: 1):